For event program and agendas, visit the KGGTF event website - events.wbgkggtf.org.
This year marks the 10th Anniversary of the Korea Green Growth Trust Fund (KGGTF), the green growth partnership between the World Bank Group (WBG) and the Republic of Korea. Since its inception in 2012, as a technology-driven and implementation-focused trust fund, the KGGTF has supported partner countries in their innovative and sustainable solutions, strategies, and investments geared towards Green, Resilient, and Inclusive Development (GRID). The KGGTF portfolio now supports 196 green growth programs and activities around the world, reaching a total of $106 million and leveraging over $17 billion in WBG lending and external co-financing.
The 10th Anniversary Conference, co-hosted by the WBG-KGGTF and the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Korea, will bring together key players in the KGGTF global family: 300 participants from client countries, World Bank project teams, Korean partners, and future generations. Together we will celebrate this significant milestone, let Korea and the global community know about the KGGTF’s significant achievements, and energize the current and next generations to realize a more prosperous and greener world.
- Showcase the key achievements, results, and impacts delivered by the KGGTF
- Advance dialogue on best practices and lessons learned from the KGGTF-funded grants and activities through the voices of clients, partners, and various stakeholders
- Share the future vision, strategy, and direction for the KGGTF’s next chapter
- Express appreciation to the donor, World Bank, client countries, and development partners for their valued support in the successful implementation of the KGGTF
- Strengthen partnerships with key stakeholders and energize the current and next generations for the goal of Green, Resilient, and Inclusive Development (GRID)
Time/Date: 9:30 AM — 19:00 PM (KST) / December 1, 2022
Venue: Grand Ballroom and Nuri Halls, Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
Co-hosts: WBG, the Korea Green Growth Trust Fund and the Ministry of Economy and Finance of the Republic of Korea
Format: In-Person, Offline
Participants: Around 300 participants from World Bank Group, Korean governments (Ministry of Economy and Finance (MOEF)), Partner Countries, Korean Partner Ministries and Institutions and development partners, Private sector, and Youth representatives
Please visit the KGGTF event website - events.wbgkggtf.org.